Today on our blog we are helping you do the personal shopping for the ones you love, virtually! (insert virtual hug from Audra and Christian here) We love gifting and helping you pick out gifts for the ones you love. No matter if you are shopping for the holidays, birthday, anniversary, or a just because gift here is our top recommendations we would show you in our shop.
Gifts for the Routine Seeker: Trying to gift someone a collection of clean beauty skin care items? Here is our top skin care recommendations for anyone on the search for that new holi grail clean beauty routine. All of our recommendations are in mini sizes too. It is the perfect way to let someone try a product without giving someone an entire bottle of something they may not be sure about.
Indie Lee Routine Items: Our best selling skin care for years in a row and for a reason. Indie Lee's products feature textures, scents, and results that become a staple in your house hold.
1. Brightening Cleanser Mini $10:
A refreshing strawberry gel cleanser that is the perfect cleanser for the glow getter. Someone looking to have a cleanser with a brightening effect. It's a cleanser for a whole family and friends because the smell is so yummy. This is a one and done cleanser it will even remove eye makeup with a breeze. It's been a Poppy best seller ever since year we have been in business. This cleanser also doubles as a flash 5 minute exfoliating mask. Put your cleanser on in the morning and leave it on, go make your morning cup of coffee, come back and rinse off for a flash glow up mask.
2. COQ10 Toner Mini $10 :
Freshness in a bottle, spritz your skin with cucumber, balancing COQ10 and hydrating and plumping hyaluronic acid. This toner will help balance and renew your skin while also help your serums, moisturizers, and oils penetrate deeper into your skin. It will quickly become your new skin care buddy you will love!
3. Squalane Oil Mini $14:
Plump it up with this pure, intensive moisturizing oil. Readily absorbed, 100% Olive-derived Squalane leaves the complexion soft, nourished and best of all, never greasy. Your skin's texture and tone will thank you.
4. Clarity Kit $29:
The gift set for the blemish prone routine seekers featuring our Purifying Face Wash to wash away impurities, CoQ-10 Toner to hydrate, rebalance and protect against environmental stressors and Active Oil Free Moisturizer to hydrate, calm and rebalance your skin.
Ursa Major Routine Items: Pure, powerful skin care inspired by forest ingredients. A skin care the whole family can enjoy with effective and budget friendly products.
1. Fantastic Face Wash Mini: $14:
This concentrated foaming gel cleanser delivers a thorough and invigorating cleanse that smells like refreshing peppermint. A cleanser couples can enjoy or anyone without it being a feminine scent. The plastic bottles are perfect for the shower without breaking.
3. Golden Hour Recovery Cream Mini $20:
Delivers intense hydration without feeling heavy, helps combat the visible signs of aging, reduces the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone, soothes irritation from dryness and exposure to the elements, and works for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive or neglected skin.
Agent Nateur Routine Items: A brand for the skin care snob, the luxury lover, or for those looking for insanely glowy skin. Agent Nateur does not skip on ingredient quality and you will find not only plant based luxuries in these bottles but french silk peptides, vitamin C, and other ingredients that go above and beyond.
1. Cleansing Oil Mini $38:
A great first cleanser remove stubborn makeup, eye makeup, and keep skin hydrated. Find lavender water which is an anti-inflammatory ingredient along with a blend of soothing oils and aloe.
2. Lactic Acid Brightening Cleanser Mini $38:
A refreshing cleanser to get your skin plump and glowing. Find lavender water, peony root, aloe, and grapefruit all working together for younger brighter, more even skin.
3. Pearl and Rose Toner Mini $39:
The most luxury toner ever. Crafted with Bulgarian rose water, lavender water to hydrate, hyaluronic acid to plump, cucumber to soothe, pearl that promotes collagen. This toner will make your skin petal soft.
4. Vitamin C Mini $39
: For the skin care snobs they know vitamin c's can become unstable in cream, and serum form. However, this pure powder concentration allows you to freshly mix up your own vitamin C serum every day. Add a few sprinkles into ideally the agent nature toner or water and enjoy the lightening and tightening effect it has on your skin.
5. Ageless Face Serum $59
Deeply hydrate your skin with this antioxidant rich blend. Find rose oil, rosehip oil, helichrysum oil and vitamin C. This oil will leave you with soft luminous skin.
Gifts For The Masking/Self Care Lover: Gifting a spa experience in a bottle in our opinion is the best gift to give! We have so many masks that make perfect gifts from affordable to luxury, detoxing to hydrating we can find you the perfect mask to gift!
1. Poppy At Home Mask Set
: A spa experience in a box with multiple masks, brushes and essentials with a tip card on how to follow our facial routine. For $64 get 3 masks + brush!
3. Smudge Detox Mask Mini $18:
A powder based charcoal mask that you mix up with purity toner or water to form a paste. This mask with unclog pores, nourish and reset skin. This mask has bout 5-7 applications
4. Honey Bee Revitalizing Mask mini $16:
Liquid golden mask that will give you skin as soft as a baby! Honey, apple, aloe, and a blend of frankincense and myrrh work together to hydrate, plump and soothe skin.
5. Indie Lee Clearing Mask $52 Full Size: Deep cleanse, soothe and nourish the complexion with this gentle yet effective treatment mask. Salicylic and Glycolic Acids work to exfoliate dead skin cells. Bentonite Clay and Colloidal Sulfur help to gently draw out impurities.
6. Indie Lee Resurfacing Mask Full Size $52: Wake up dull and tired looking skin with this weekly ritual. Vitamin C-rich Java Plum, Mango and Banana extracts combine with Wintergreen derived Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin brightness and clarity.
7. Ursa Major Bright and Easy Flash Mask $44:
A mask that smells like fruity pineapples and citrus! This gentle but oh-so-effective "flash" enzyme face treatment quickly exfoliates dead surface skin while accelerating turnover to enhance the appearance of skin's tone, elasticity, luminosity and firmness.
8. Honua Mask Aina $38: 'Āina is a detoxifying mask that utilizes potent plant-derived ingredients to give any skin type a revitalized glow. Bamboo charcoal draws out impurities from the skin while the ni’oi (Hawaiian chili pepper) aids in detoxification and stimulation of blood flow.
9. Laurel Whole Plant Masks $54-$68:
Discover the beauty of crushed herbs, botanicals, and oils with laurel's whole plant masking line! Laurel carries 6 masks, 5 masks being the crushed skin tea masks, and 1 honey berry mask that is devine!
10. Deep Forest Clay Mask $105:
A gift for the luxury lover, or for the spa at home girl. This unique mask has 71 sea salt and mineral soothe and exfoliate. Forest, earth, and sea combine to clarify, brighten, soften, smooth, and exfoliate. Deep Forest Clay Clarifying Mask & Exfoliant clarifies skin's appearance with Nature’s renewing treasures: cleansing clay, mineral-rich oceanic salt, soothing algae, botanical exfoliants, and a potpourri of extracts from trees, roots, leaves, fruits, and flowers.
11. Glow Philtre Mask $105: A mask for the glow getter! This mask is ideal before makeup to give you the look of love and luminosity! The Glow Philtre treatment mask blends refining pomegranate pith enzymes, softening thalassic extracts of sea fennel stem cells & sea algae, with ultra hydrating silver ear mushroom for soft, brightened, refreshed, glowing skin.
12. Cerulean Mask: $210 The ultimate overnight treatment or intense hydration mask. This mighty pot of blue is a hydration mask, a sleeping mask when combined with a Beauty Elixir, and an after sun treat to soothe the appearance of stress and dehydration. Use by itself for a 20 minute flash intense hydrating treatment.
13. Active Enzyme Mask Exfoliator mini $40: Josh Rosebrook's professional resurfacing treatment works to clear, soften, and renew skin. Potent fruit, honey, and herbal enzymes and acids gently slough away dead skin cells while finely ground, round walnut shells mechanically reveal new skin and help stimulate collagen production.
14. Cacao Antioxidant Mask mini $40: Josh Rosebrook's activating facial treatment works to rejuvenate and purify skin through powerful antioxidant and phytonutrient plant synergies. Rich cacao antioxidants help slow skin cell decline and assist in collagen production to increase elasticity and luminosity.
15. Advanced Hydration Mask mini $40: This is our favorite mask for winter!!! Your skin will thank you if it is flaking and dry. This unique texture starts our as a balm but melts to the skin to deliver deep hydration. Polysaccharide rich Indian Senna Seed extract mimics hyaluronic acid and assists the skin's ability to hold onto water delivering plump, soft, hydrated skin.
16. Holi (bright) Glass Like Skin Mask: $88 Want a mask that tightens pores, delivers a glow that makes your skin look like glass, some are even calling it the natural "botox" in a jar. Formulated with a combination of powerful ingredients, including aloe vera, french silk peptides, pitaya, hyaluronic acid, and cucumber, this brightening beauty-boosting, resurfacing treatment is deeply hydrating, calming and soothing while also actively and gently resurfacing and refining the texture of your skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores.
Gifts for the makeup lover: Makeup can feel hard to shop for but here are some of our top picks for easy to please gifts that work for a variety of different skin tones and makeup styles!
1. Ather Beauty Rose Quartz Eye Palette $48: A classic palette with mattes and unique crystal infused shadows. 10 shadows made with rose quartz powder helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and redness while illuminating the skin with its light-reflective crystals.
2. Laid Bare Eye Palette $34: The prettiest satin brown eye palette.
Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Palettes from London Beautiful collections of eight pressed eye shadows in wearable, neutral shades for every skin tone, perfect for creating a natural daytime look with darker shades for added drama.
3. Desert Moon Illuminating Oil $38: The ultimate gift for the radiant or highlighter obsessed! They can mix this with their foundation to add radiance drops to any foundation. Use alone as a liquid highlighter. This oil has pure Diamond powder, and we all know diamonds are a girls best friend.
4. Lily Lolo Lip Gloss $16: A ultra sheer and non sticky gloss with plumping hydration. Has a slight chocolate scent
is packed with Vitamin E and Jojoba, natural lip gloss is good enough to eat.
5. Clear Brow Gel $22: If you have brows... you will love this product! So yes basically its for anyone and the eye catching packaging is so unique!
A clean, clear brow gel boosted by hair care actives that fluffs, lifts and sets brows for a lamination effect all day, while helping brows reach their full growth potential. Think of this product as the "gel" "hairspray" or best taming product for brows.
Makeup Tools make a great gift add on to a gift of makeup or a main gift if you want to snag a whole set + brush soap! While some may have makeup, you would be surprised how many of us still use our finger tips for applications. Upgrade someone in your life with these luxury vegan makeup brushes. They make applying makeup a breeze and feel super soft on your skin.
3. The Buffer Brush $27:
All in one foundation, cheek, contouring and concealer brush. The holi-grail of all complexion brushes.
6. The sponge set: $40 Not ready for brushes a trio of blenders you can use for contouring, blush, concealer, and foundation.
2. The lid brush $14: this is a brush you can use for both concealing under the eye or using to pack on lid colors.
Skin Care Tools:
Your skin care needs a bff too! These tools help get your products to absorb deeper, smooth skin, de-puff, and pair with our skin care as the perfect gifting duo!
2. Gua Sha Tools $28-$30:
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this jade gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin. Pair with a facial oil for the perfect gift.
4. Dermaroller $75:
Derma Rolling is a fast, painless and low-tech way to help enhance the performance of your favorite skincare products while also helping to boost circulation and soothe tension. ROLL the tiny needles over your skin to create thousands of points of entry in your skin to get product to absorb and penetrate deeper into your skin.
Lip Care Gifts: Everyone has lips and everyone's lips get dry, meaning it's the perfect gift for anyone, and everyone on your list.
1. Poppy and Pout Lip Balm $10:
In a push pop adorable packaging and the formula will leave your lips sooo soft. Our number 1 selling lip product for 5 years in a row. Once you get one you may find the want to have a Poppy and Pout lip balm in your purse, car, night stand, and gym bag.
2. Henne Luxury Lip Balm $19:
A lip balm for the luxury lovers. This creamy decadent lip balm will easily be your go to! Come in chic edgy packaging as well.
4. Henne Lip Mask $37:
An intense hydrating treatment you can use for 20 minutes to help even the most dry lips. Use a super small amount overnight or a thicker layer as a mask for 20 mins.
5. Henne 24k gold lip oil serum:
An age defying blend of oils you can use two times a day for a lip plumping and hydrating treatment. Has a 24k gold rolling lid and the result of this treatment is silky smooth lips. Apply your normal lip balm or glosses on during the day.
Gifts for the Men: Here are some of our top product picks for the men on your list! While men enjoy so many of our products in our shop, here are the top 5 purchased from the shop!
A three in one cleanser that men can use for face, body, and hair for the low maintenance man on your list.
2. Beard Oil $32:
A hydrating treatment for the bearded guy so no more itchy dry beard!
4. Cologne $25 or $65 for Flask:
This fragrance has a blend of lemon, bergamot and orange blossom with a warm and smooth base of guaiac wood and tonka bean. The result is fresh, seductive and masculine.
5. Sand Face and Body Polish $12 for the mini:
A full body polish you can use to reset skin and exfoliate and also hydrate skin. This body polish has soft and nourishing oils as well as red sand harvested from the Utah deserts.
Crystalline particles of sand, fallen from the towering cliffs high above combine with other desert-born ingredients to leave your skin feeling supple and renewed.
How to Gift Perfume: Perfume can be tricky to gift but with Inkling the founder makes the most unique, whimsical and captivating blends its hard not to fall in love with them all! She uses all natural oils, essential oils, floral oils, spices and crafts them by hand in her lab. While we carry many Inkling perfumes, here is our top recommended to gift to someone!
1. Poppy Fields $18 for mini:
A refreshing light floral with notes of cucumber, mandarine, poppy, freesia buds, and jasmine. The most unique floral scent that is not overpowering. Just like the poppy flower its delicate, light, and sweet.
2. Sultry mini $15:
Musk, creamy, vanilla-Wearing this smooth fragrance is an exercise in feeling your boldest self. The base is creamy sandalwood and white amber, the heart is lotus flower, orchid and Bulgarian rose, while the top is silky vanilla.
3. Betwix mini $15:
Inkling's Betwixt fragrance is a blend of power and vigor while still having beauty and feminine wiles. It truly leaves the wearer feeling like they are in a secret garden. Fragrant mixture includes orchid, freesia, jasmine and rose, all built upon a base of patchouli.
4. Kissed by Citrus mini $25:
Kissed by citrus opens with the tart, bright freshness of grapefruit, orange and lemon. Berry sweetens the mix, lily softens it and white musk grounds it. Hand dried, organic grapefruit, orange and lemon zest makes the citrus burst with life.
5. Hint of Lavender mini $25:
The blend is rich and silky, perfect for complementing a confident outfit, while providing a grounding sense of peace so you can face whatever your day holds in store. The top notes are mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon. Middle notes are chamomile, jasmine, and white amber while the base notes are lavender, green tea and magnolia.
Gifts for the manicure and pedicure lover: A perfect way to add some clean beauty manicure and pedicure essentials to someones kit. These products are spa quality and would make anyone excited to add some love to their hands or feet!
1. Lauren B Nail Polish + Nail Care:
Explore our entire line of Lauren B polish colors with a 7 free formula of the harshest chemicals found in most polishes on the market and salons. You will find a whole line of cuticle oil, top and base coats + polish for the perfect mani + pedicure.
2. Mint Your Feet Scrub $18:
will exfoliate those tootsies while the organic peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils cool, soothe and revitalize your sore, burning, tired feet. The salt scrub also doubles as a mineral salt soak.
3. Mint Your Feet Balm $16: The Mint Your Feet foot balm will continue the pampering with organic peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils to cool and soothe and organic shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil to moisturize and repair. Your feet will thank you.
5. Bathorium Soaks $8 for the mini: The Crushes make the perfect magnesium soaks for feet with creamy oils as well and essential oils to help with the aromatherapy. You can also use these for the bathing lover.
We hope you enjoyed this gift guide with our top 67 clean beauty gift ideas for the clean beauty guru, new to clean beauty, or loved one on your list. Shop our entire store collection here!